Vacuum casting service can greatly reduce prototype manufacturing cost when your order quantity is between 10 pieces to 50 pieces. Vacuum casting materials used in prototype manufacturing usually are plastic hard materials (ABS,PC,etc.) and plastic soft materials (rubber,TPE,etc.). Plastic parts with various properties can be manufactured out according to choose PU materials with different hardness and properties. Different color pigments can be added into PU materials to make prototypes with different surface effects.
|vacuum casting video||small-batch prototype by vacuum casting|
The reasons to choose vacuum casting processing service provided by Leecheer Company
1. Vacuum casting plastic parts are manufactured out by vacuum casting processing, which can directly reach desired surface effects (glossy surface, matte surface, sand-blasting surface) without spraying paints. The surface effect of vacuum casting parts is much closer to injection-molding parts’ surface effect.
|sample color and casting parts color||overmolding prototype|
2. Vacuum casting rubber parts can accurately reach your desired hardness and color.
|shore A80 rubber prototype||shore A60 rubber prototype|
3.The Video of quantity evaluation given by England customers
4. Delivery time is definitely on time. Leecheer will never delay delivery for any reason.
5. Fast global delivery make you have user experience that just like purchase products in your own country.
The information you need to prepare before enquiry
Firstly,the exact quantity for prototype manufacturing need to be known. Because one set silicone mould can duplicate 25 parts at most. If duplicating more than 25 parts, the dimensional tolerance of casting plastic parts will inaccurate, which is caused by the deformation of silicone mould.Then, the prototype material and Pantone Name or Number should be informed. If you want to do vacuum casting rubber parts,you need to tell us exact hardness of rubber.
1. What is the shipment method of Leecheer company?
We ship FedEx when you did not specify any express company. Except that we can also ship UPS,DHL,TNT and EMS. For Asia countries, we ship Aramex or Bre-line.
2. Why surface treatment should be specified before quotation?
There are three kinds of surface treatment effects of prototypes: gloss, matte and sand surface. The sand surface effect has various specifications. For example, MT-11010 and MT--11020 are two different surface effects. The gloss effect requires the longest polishing time, resulting in more manufacturing costs.
3. What are the payment terms of Leecheer?
Pay Leecheer through the Leecheer's Hongkong HSBC registered account: 561801267838, as well as Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org and Western Union. The Western Union only needs to provide China and the name of Zhang Zengxin.